Sunday, July 21, 2013

Make Your Own Havaianas 2013


Flip flop fever is on with the Make your Own Havaianas 2013. This is really one of the most anticipated event this year, especially by those flip flop fans. It's really more fun than choosing pair of slippers readily made because this time, you have the opportunity to choose your sole and strap color with matching pins.




This is really my favorite pair but the color is no longer available :(


Speaking of pins, I was very lucky because I won the 2 complementary pins from Doyzkie Buenaviaje's I Luv Cebu promo. I just liked the post about MYOH 2013 and whoaaaala! I won the 2 complementary pins.


The experience was really great. I was with my friends Jared and Kirstey and we really had a lot of fun.



My friend Dian from the MYOH staff made my pairs and she helped me choose the colors for the sole and strap and helped me choose my pins as well. I so wish to be part of the MYOH 2014, soon.





The wall of MYOH was really so cute, they just give me an idea how to decorate the wall in my room.




And just when I thought I'm tall, I saw this guy and I was like, what??? HAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment