Thursday, June 20, 2013

Girls frustration

A lot of things to buy a little money to spend. Urrgggh. I really hate this irony. I have this attitude that if I want something, I want to have it as soon as possible. No wonder that I dont have any savings on my own. It’s an investment anyway so it’s ok.
 I saw this short in Top shop and I really was stunned. These shorts are part of my checklist and I promise to have it soon!
One reason why I love short shorts, aside from they really look amazing, it also makes me look taller.


 I just so miss my curl hair especially because a lot of people just love it. I’m still preparing my hair for curls since it’s not that long yet. But I’m almost there so I’m so excited to have my hair curled again. I’ll have it in tony and jacky where I had it before. There hair curls are just so lovely, you will never regret to pay the price.


 Oh my god! I just fell in love with Kryz Uy’s backless dresses. I admit that she really has a lot of amazing outfit but her backless dresses are outrageously gorgeous. And this is one of the reason why I’m a follower of her blog. By the way, the last one in the picture is Camille and she’s just as lovely as her dress.



 I’ve been wanting to buy a new shoes it’s just that my money was spent on beach outings last summer. But since summer is over, I will set aside something for a new shoes. I’m really a primadonna shoe lover and I’m planing to buy the chunky heeled shoes for office use, stiletto heels is very useful in some events to attend especially for ramp modelling. And a pair of booties because they look cute! haha.
 And 1 of my frustration, wish, dream and whatever you call it is to be part of the bloggers United soon! Although I’m already part of the Cebu fashion bloggers which is really an honor for me, I would really love to be part of the Bloggers United with all the big time fashion bloggers all around the Philippines.
Dream. Believe. Survive. (Startruck?) hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment