Sunday, June 9, 2013

Change of heart ♥

It's  been a while that I haven't updated my blog. I've been very busy with a lot of things and I just so miss doing this. So when I visited my old blog I felt bored, some of my blogger friends also has their account in blogspot so I then decided to moved.

I'll sure miss  my old blog since I already have a lot of posts there, but I'm thinking to just transfer my posts from my old blog to this new one. It might take some time though, but I'll make a way.

It's really not easy to create a new one and it really takes some time for me to decide as to what design to use.  I'm also open to your suggestions if you do have suggestions as to how I can beautify my blog. Though most of you might be thinking that the content is more important, but how the blog looks is also as important so the readers will be motivated to read (right? hehe). You might notice a lot of changes from time to time but that's because I'm still finalizing my blog.Although I'm excited because I'm planning to do a lot of things and put a lot more things in the blog which you should all watch out.

Here are some of the things that you should expect in the blog:










Also watch out for some events that I'll be attending soon. I'll sure share it here. ☺
I'm really looking forward to interact with new people, new followers and readers. I'll make sure to keep this blog updated as much as I can. This change will just be for the better and I hope it really is. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment