Sunday, June 16, 2013

The maxi skirt with the cat ♥

Rainy season has already started and what more can you ask if the weather is good, the sun is up and it's and REST DAY! (the day that I always look forward). I always feel good when I see Mr. sun because I got to do everything that I want.




Speaking of feeling good, this outfit just gives me a lot of good vibes. Aside from I love maxi dress and skirt, I also so, so, love the color. This was given to me by my mom and I haven't asked where she bought this. But I'm sure this is just cheap cause my mom is so particular with the price and quality of a dress/clothing. Plus the accessories, they are perfect for the outfit. Good thing I found them, they are my old accessories and I rarely use them.



Look at that. Isn't she cute? (aaawwww.) this is my brother's pet, her name is (Mingkay) I know it's funny but we got it from the "teleserye" of ABS-CBN (Princess and I). The princess name was "Mikay" and since she is a cat we named her "MINGkay" (HAHA). Although I dont love cats as much as I love dog, but it doesn't mean that I hate them. I just wish I'll have my own dogs soon.
For those who want to donate, you might wanna comment or email me (Kidding!). hahah

Hype this look on Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/look/5038876-Maxi-Skirt-Tank-Top-The-Maxi-Skirt-With-The

No comments:

Post a Comment